Thursday, November 3, 2011

Simplicity is always better

Simplicity is always better (or in my case it should read "The Lazy Way is always OKAY!")! So we needed to do some calcium clean-ups around our bathrooms at our house, but I wasn't about to unscrew every shower head, disassemble, then reassemble, and then finally figure out that I reassembled it wrong. So instead of taking the shower head to the vinegar to soak, I decided to take the vinegar to the shower head!


So as you can see from the pictures, all I did was fill a Ziploc bag with vinegar and dunk the shower head in the bag (making sure that the head was completely submerged) and tied it up using a rubberband. I did each shower head one at a time letting each one soak for several hours.

It worked great and it was so easy, there was no need for me to use the shower because I didn't even break a sweat! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment