Saturday, November 12, 2011

Open-faced Breakfast Sandwich

Good Morning! If you're like me, you value sleep. A LOT. I usually like to sleep until I absolutely have to get up. So getting up early to cook a complicated breakfast is out of the question for me. So this was quick and easy for breakfast...my OPEN-FACED BREAKFAST SANDWICH.


First I just grilled some sourdough bread. While that was browning, I poured out some Egg Beaters egg whites into a pan.

Then I threw a piece of low fat cheddar cheese on top of the bread while it was still hot and in the pan so it could melt a bit.
I put the egg whites on top and topped with some Raspberry Chipotle Sauce.

And you could throw whatever else you wanted on top...I'm thinking a couple strips of VEGGIE BACON would be great! (Although I'm sure I stand with the few in agreeing with anything having veggie bacon in it, but trust me, if you haven't tried it, don't knock it. It's really good. In fact, with veggie bacon, I don't even miss the real stuff anymore!)

No comments:

Post a Comment