Thursday, November 17, 2011

Simple Thanksgiving Centerpiece

Okay, since we are forbidden to put up Christmas decorations before Thanksgiving at our house, I haven't been able to do my little Christmas project yet with those pinecones we picked a couple weeks ago. (Not to mention that the warm weather we've had recently hasn't really helped spread the Christmas spirit much either.)

So I wanted to do something with the pinecones, so I put together a real quick, simple Thanksgiving centerpiece.

I just threw some acorns in the bottom of the glass pillars and then threw the pinecones on top. It's not much, but I think simplicity goes a long way. And plus, it's a great holding place until I'm ready to reuse them for Christmas!
It looks festive and literally took a couple minutes to accomplish...which on some days, a couple minutes is all I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment