Sunday, January 1, 2012

Closet Genie

Happy New Year!!!
 Okay, so everyone has a new year's resolution, and each year I try to come up with one that is at least believably realistic for me. Like one year, I tried to give up cussing. Uhhh yeah, I didn't last two weeks. So this year, I am going to try really hard to GET ORGANIZED! 
  My whole house needs organizing though, so I needed to pick a starting place. I figured I might as well get the worst over with first. My closet. 
The picture below shows my 2011 organizational skills.

I brought in professional help (aka - AsSeenOnTV products). Introducing...
 So basically I took some of my shirts and did this with them:

It definitely gave me more space in my closet so I could as least have all my clothes hung up. That's a start. My closet is an ongoing project so I will keep you updated on my progress (and hopefully not lack thereof)!





No comments:

Post a Comment