Saturday, December 10, 2011

Glitzy Pinecones

I'm baaaaack! After being out of town, and dealing with a one year old's molars coming in, I've been MIA. But good news is that during the Great Nap of December 2011 at our house, I was able to get the pinecone project done! Yea.
Okay, it's super simple and only took a couple minutes. BUT what a difference it made. It definitely changed the atmosphere of my dining room.
If you remember last month, C and I went pinecone picking and then made a November centerpiece with the pinecones we found. All I did was take those same pinecones and spray painted them silver!
After letting them dry for a few hours (one good coat was enough), I refilled the pillars and added a red table runner, and woh-lah! I was done!

TOTAL = $3 (the cost of the spray paint)!

1 comment: