Friday, December 16, 2011

Ornament Cascade

Let's face it - without our mothers walking around to point out our minor day-to-day imperfections, we'd be all walking around with hair in our faces, pants too long, and wearing a bit too much blush.
Okay, so we know mothers are always so helpful when it comes to voicing their opinion on what you can do differently, and mine is no exception. So far with my decorations, it's been my tree and my staircase railing (that had already been decorated with garland and lights). But I took the motherly advice and did two things about it.

1) Bought some more ornaments and fillers for my tree; however my now beautiful tree is sadly no longer...... due to living with a one year old. (see below)    *teardrop*


2) I added a finishing touch to the end of our staircase railing.
With just a few ribbons and some non-shatter ornaments later (BEST INVENTION EVER by the way!-refer again to first picture for why), my finishing touch was done!

One out of two ain't bad, right??? ;) I love it and I must admit it looks a lot better than before! So thanks to my mom and to all the mothers out there who elicit the random awesome stuff that their children do which would otherwise be left undone!

No comments:

Post a Comment